Sunday, June 7, 2009

After a long lull....

It has been a few months since February and alot has happened. Brian and I ran/walked the Indy mini. Brian beat his previous time and I finished! Douglas is almost 9 months old. He is crawling like a pro, and trucking along the furniture. I suspect he will be walking in a few weeks.

Douglas, ever growing and changing. He spent his first day at the zoo last weekend and seemed to enjoy it... all but the fish and sharks. We also went to a fort Wayne Tin Caps baseball game. so alot of firsts for him! He is beginning to talk and saying things like mama, and dada, nana, buba. It has been fun having a baby in the house again. But I do believe that I am happy and do not wish for another, if they didn't require so much work and so much lack of sleep.
We have also had some excitement here at our home. Our good friend Christian is a helicopter pilot... and loves to land in our wide open spaces! Brian, Hannah and I all went on rides over Leo. It was awesome. Hannah really loved it, and wants to go again. I think we have an adrenaline junkie on our hands:)



We also had big graduations! Hannah is officially done with preschool and moving on the kindergarten next fall. And Seth goes from the early learners to the PreK class! My two did great and seem to really love school. I have been to some kindergarten orientations, and meetings. I am going to join the PTO and trying to get involved as much as I can. She is on the brink of reading and writing. It is really amazing!




Hannah had her end of the year recital. It was well done, she looked very cute. She really likes dance and plans to continue next year. She really has no stage fright..its great

At the Tim Caps game we were able to meet some really special people. Seth's heroes were there that night... Darth Vador, some Stormtroopers, Emperor Palpatine and a few other characters from Star Wars... There were fireworks to the music and Seth for the first time liked the fireworks! It was a great day! I am looking forward to many more great days this summer... less work and more play! Loving it!

No comments: