Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ice Snow...and FREEZING!


AHHH! To be able to just sleep. So comfortable, so peaceful, so...in the middle of the floor!

Although it was beatuiful... I am glad the ice is gone.

The RUST cousins...kids...so 2nd cousins I think:)

So between the ice....no electricity....snow....freezing temps....more snow..more freezin temps our upcomming vacation to Pheonix is looking better and better. We are surving the "deep freeze" here in the northern sector of Fort Wayne. The children have had alot of fun, sleding, building snowmen, and ice skating! We have had fun playdates with friends and made hot cocoa and cookies. I start teaching again this semester and am hopefully one class from graduating!! I sometimes wonder... had i just went for the medical degree that I had thought about I would be done by now, but I didn't want to spend that much time in school...huh..

Doug is 4+months now and loves to eat. Hannah is learning about the ups and downs of friendships, especially with girls, and Seth is realizing that the whole world does not revolve around Star Wars. I hope that this finds everyone well, until next time..

No comments: