Friday, August 29, 2008



Well, with technically 3 more weeks to go, early-labor has set in. The contractions come and go. I get excited, then dissapointed,then excited.. well you can see the pattern. Many of my "prego" friends have popped thier new bamboosils out, and I am still waiting. It's hard to do, I guess it is one of the great lessons that the Lord teaches us..or tries to teach us mothers.

The kids start school next week and so do I, or at least I am suppose to. Summer is rapidly closing in on us and our round of birthdays are almost over. Hannah turned 5 in August, and Seth's birthday is next week. Now that Hannah is 5 we havfe discovered, new attitudes and have assumed that all the old house rules no longer apply. Once a agian, the lesson of patience..plus diligence.

I have become crafty and am finishing a scrap book, making a baby sling, and creating special "big brother, big sister" t-shirts... all for the sake of sanity. If I din't have these projects, I would be obsessing, more so than I already do, about the time of birth of this baby.

Maybe the word "labor" in labor day will mean something to my achy body.
Have a very happy and restful holiday!

No comments: